Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Colour Challenge

Ta-da! I completed all three of Bev's challenges.
This one is a colour challenge... I knew I would have to hit the scrap box and pull out as many patterned scraps as I could. I limited myself to a standard card size, I could have gone JUMBO... number of colours represented? -maybe close to 40?
The colours inspired childishness, and since my blog name is 3trikes, I figured my images could follow suit, and I included the 3 boys that ride trikes from our front door.
It was definitely a challenge as it deviates from my personal style quite a bit.

Details:
Paper: scraps
Stamps: "tricycle" (100 proof press)
Names (provocraft circa 12 pts)
Ink: taken with teal
eggplant envy
cool caribbean
pink passion
black staz on
-and I tried a tie-dye effect with water colour pencils...
Embellishments: Biggie brads (Karen Foster) and bread tags.