Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tanis tagged me.

What were you doing ten years ago?
-10 years ago... seems like a lifetime ago. 1998, I believe I was a nanny to a beautiful bald baby girl named Olivia, who had crazy parents. And I was engaged to The Wrong Boy, had my heart broken and repaired, preparing me for The Right Boy that I married in 2000.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
-Adjusting to home schooling.

Name your five favorite snacks.
-(keep in mind: I am pregnant)
1. hot chocolate (a spoonful of the powder)
2. Dill Pickles and peanut butter.
3. Layered Taco dip.
4. fresh fruit (with the banana bread I made today)
5. pretzels.

Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Invest.
2. Buy and build on my dream property.
3. finish art school and paint.
4. Travel or live temporarily in new places to experience and learn.
5. hire a maid/au pair.

Name five things you like doing.

1. Paint (with oil...and craft with paper)
2. Swim (but don't)
3. Read (but don't)
4. Cook (without distraction)
5. mow grass (it is soothing and smells great)

Name five things you would never wear again.

1. the wrong size bra
2. thong underwear
3. black, blue, neon or sparkly nail polish
4. stirrup pants
5. contacts

Name your five favorite toys.

1. my kids
2. rubber stamps
3. serger/sewing machine
4. computer and gadgets that connect to it.
5. journal/sketch book

No comments: