Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WIP

Thanks to Many who replied with advice, namely Tiffany and Tamara, and thanks also to the link from Tamara and the awesome quick correspondence with Janet from Cyberseams I have mastered the "yarn over" aka Wl.fd. and K2tog., and am onto the rest of the ribbing on my soaker for Phinehas... Here is the progress so far... *note the lovely gaps in which the drawstring will proudly weave*...


Also thanks to my friend Nancy, in B.C. who is asking her mother to make some soakers for me! yay for gramma knit underpants! I am sure she will whip up several faster than I can knit my one!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

looks great tami! good work! your determination to figure it out and ask questions gives me great faith in your knitting abilities. i love seeing how the stitches work out when you're trying something new. like how the holes don't interrupt the ribbing pattern. very satisfying.

Anonymous said...

It looks really great Tami!! I'm glad the video was helpful for you and you figured out the elusive wool forward ;) See you tomorrow!