Sunday, July 8, 2007

and for my crafty readers... finally a card post!

This is a quilty card I made to celebrate the arrival of Kaya Margot Limerick.

It is made with the delish Martha Stewart paper pack my sister and I split, and some bling cardstock. the scalloped square is mounted with some dimensionals
I wanted to use lots of the paper, it was all so cute and I took my inspiration from the many quilting blogs I have visited lately.
Kaya's mom, Katy, loves ladybugs so the paper pack was purchase with her in mind to begin with! I tried to use my new paperpiercing bug thing but it didn't go through the paper, just kind of dented it.

Jack loves babies! And Kaya is a content tiny girl to snuggle! Congratulations to our dear friends Katy and Mike!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

oh martha, so wonderful. i bought some new stickers today that i can't wait to use with that paper. too bad you left today and we won't be having any craft dates in the near future. hope your trip went smoothly and you're safe and sound and beginning your west coast adventure happily. love you! (jack and the baby are very cute too...)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, so sweet!

Steph