Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tanis and her Tagging...

Tagged tonight by Tanis
Here's the rules....

* I must post 7 random things about me.
* Tag 7 other Bloggers to do the same.
* Post the rules and the Bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave Tagged Bloggers a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.

So here's my 7 random things about me.

1. I recently started using a tongue cleaner...(This house has the weirdest gadgets)... my tongue feels great! and every one I know will be getting one for Christmas!

2. I have a sometimes uncontrollable urge to pinch the bums of people I love, despite hating being pinched as a child.

3. I bite my nails when I am lonely or insecure.

4. When I was in high school my eyebrows were "neet"ed off during a toothpaste fight I was MAD!

5. My tattoo represents discovery and a childs first sense of freedom and confidence, I got it during a particularly growing period of my journey.

6. I have never been a maid of honour.

7. I want a dog.

So that's 7 random things about me... and I don't know 7 bloggers who would participate in this but I will tag a couple...

Tiffany
P.J.
Tamara

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Nice to learn something new about you!
Thanks for sharing!